· Responsible for requirements gathering and specifications, conducting research, software architecture designing & development, testing, deployment and support.
· Interact with IT, business, support and operations staff to assist in the development of efficient technical and business solutions. Analyzes business operations as they relate to build decisions.
· Participates in testing system enhancements (i.e. new modules, upgrades, product installs), and performs rigorous testing of new codes, templates, scripts, etc., to deliver high-quality end-user solutions.
· Lead technical team to develop a solution from scratch till delivery.
Ability to work independently and in a team as a leader or a member
Experience / Skills:
· Experience in managing technical team(s) or resources
· At least 8+ years of experience as a full stack engineer and be able to architect applications
· Should have strong understanding of version control, continuous integration, unit and integration testing
· Develop and deploy Web Applications, Windows Forms Applications and Web Services
· Strong understanding of design patterns and architectural pattern
· Strong understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture
· Hands-on experience with relational database design and implementation.
· Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Experience with Agile development environment specially SCRUM.