- Can work closely with the business team and be able to gather required information about the project.
- Should be able to transform business requirements working prototypes for Web Application and Mobile Apps (Android, iOS)
- Should be able to design the web forms, and collaborate with development team
- Should be able to create responsive Websites, Cross platform and browser independent layouts
- Should be able to troubleshoot the UI problems.
- Should be able to design, develop and handle the complex information workflows
Required Skill Set:
Adobe XD, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have HEC recognized Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience with UI/UX design for complex workflows and/or for technical end-users for Web applications and Mobile apps
- 0-2 years of UI/UX experience with a portfolio of design projects to share
- Fluency in current software development tooling and production environments including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Adobe XD, Abstract
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS, Grid based Responsive Front End Development Frameworks
- Working experience in version controlling tools.
- Must have experience of cross platform and browser independent layouts