REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• LLB from HEC recognized University.
• Must be enrolled as an Advocate High Court
• 05 years post qualification experience in the field of law.
• Experience of working in law department in handling legal correspondence with internal and external stakeholders.
PLACE OF POSTING:
• Islamabad (as per the directions of the management).
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide assistance to senior officials in all court cases and litigation related to telecom, civil and corporate laws by or against the organization and suggest further course.
• Represent organization before judicial and quasi-judicial forums as to safeguard interests of the organization and keep senior officials apprised of the progress.
• Monitor, follow up and keep track on cases filed by or against the organization in order to avoid legal complications.
• Draft and review contracts/agreements and amendments thereof, pleadings, legal opinions and other legal documents.
• Deal and liaise with government departments / regulatory bodies including PTA etc. on legal issues and ensure compliance thereof.
• Keeping abreast of any new enactments and any amendments in telecom laws, rules and regulations etc.
• Any other task assigned by the Management.