Primary Job Functions:
The candidate is responsible for creating, managing, and executing integrated external and internal communications initiatives and activities to help generate positive coverage and visibility that strengthens the corporate brand(s) and reputation among key stakeholders. These initiatives/activities include ATL/BTL/DTL advertising, content development, social media management, and vendor management.
This position requires strong writing skills, strong leadership skills, outstanding relationship management, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate would have the ability to come up with both creative & analytical solutions in difficult situations.
Experience / Education:
- Masters in Marketing/Mass Communications/Journalism or Equivalent
- 5+ years of working experience in Marketing agency / Communications related capacities.
- Should have a strong portfolio, depicting proven experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Advance Reading, Writing & Speaking skills in English & local languages.
- The individual should be an excellent writer and have experience in social media, along with graphic design.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Indesign).
- MS Office & related softwares for effective documentation.
- Good knowledge of handling social media platforms, including Podcasts & email marketing. Should have a strong grip of workability of all social media platforms, ability to update content & reporting of analytics.
- Video editing knowledge would be a bonus.
- Keen towards bringing-in innovation to content development.
- Stays calm under pressure, & be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Stays updated with the latest industry trends.
- Takes responsibilities & pays close attention to timelines/deadlines.
- Comfortable in working extra hours (as & when required).
- Ability to get the work done by others, and maintains good relations with everyone.
- Excellent oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects with the ability to deliver within tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
Your routine tasks will include (but not limited to):
i. Strategy & Management
- Ensure visibility and promotion of Programs, as well the organization as a whole.
- Directing the creative team – including in-house and outsourced graphic designers, photographers, content writers, and team members contributing & responsible towards implementation of communication goals, and in light of the communication guidelines.
- Strategy development & execution for various campaigns to target specific audiences.
- Work closely with the program teams, bridge the gap between the program team & graphic designers to ensure timely supply of deliverables with due quality.
ii. Content Development
- Develops consistent, targeted, and impactful messages.
- Directs to develop marketing collaterals and engaging material (social media posts, video documentaries, IEC material, brochures, newsletters, success stories, articles, etc.) to create a positive brand image amongst communities & partners at the grassroot level.
- Script writing & documenting program success stories through video/audio/textual documentation.
- Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation.
- Formatting/proofreading of documents such as reports, newsletters, press releases, memos, letters, etc.
iii. Implementation of Strategy:
- Coordinate with vendors for production & printing-related issues.
- Coordinate with Administration/procurement department for organizing events & supporting logistical arrangements.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot problems with the websites, mobile applications, and related information channels.
- Disseminate timely information & collaterals produced to the stakeholders via digital and hard copies.
iv. Record Keeping & Reporting:
- Maintain & update stakeholder contact & dispatch lists/records. Keep proper record of all Media and Communication-related activities.
- Maintains departmental work plans & Gantt charts on monthly and quarterly basis. Adjusts and communicates plan changes to the team as necessary to ensure successful execution of all departmental/organizational goals - in alignment with available resources (financial and non-financial).
- Perform any other related tasks assigned.