Primary Job Functions:
The Graphics and Visual designer would plan & execute the design, and create out-of-the-box ideas for different requirements.
- This is a creative role that supports the Communications department in executing the organization-wide communication goals.
- He/She will be responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing images that accompany written text.
- Regular duties include meetings with program teams to establish their needs, using design software to complete projects, and revising projects based on the program’s feedback.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelors in Media Sciences or Diploma in Graphics Designing or Equivalent
- 2+ years of working experience in a Design related capacity.
- Should have a strong portfolio, depicting proven experience.
- Must have hands-on experience in handling DSLR cameras for videography & photography.
- Adobe Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Indesign
- MS Office, Typography Softwares such as inpage.
- Outstanding aesthetic skills.
- Having high attention to detail
- Have solid Time-management skills & is deadline-oriented
- Handles rejection & keen to bringing-in innovation to content development.
- Stays calm under pressure, & be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Stays updated with the latest industry trends.
- Takes responsibilities, & meets deadlines.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects with the ability to deliver within tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
Routine tasks will include (but not limited to):
Produce content & design the following, using optimal dimensions for print & digital media:
- Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) Materials – using illustrations
- Training manuals & posters
- Branding items for events – such as Banners, Backdrops, Standees, Certificates, Momentos/Sheilds, and the like.
- Stationery – Such as Table Calendars, Letterheads, Visiting & ID cards, and the like.
- Print mediums - such as Reports, Boards, Brochures, Flyers, Reports, Newsletters, Greeting cards, and the like.
- User interfaces for digital mediums – such as Website, & mobile application interfaces.
- Visually attractive Presentations & Organizational Profile(s).
- Social media Creatives - on a daily basis.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on a provided brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Maintenance of Images/Videos in the Image Bank.
- Perform any other related tasks assigned.