Role: Logistics Executive
Location: Work from home
Job Type: Full-time (Permanent)
Who We Are?
Leverify LLC is an e-commerce company. We are power sellers on Amazon. It is a leading electronics wholesale distributor providing exceptional partnership experiences to resellers and businesses in North America. At the same time, the company aims to contribute to the economy of Pakistan by empowering youth and businesses.
What We Value?
Leverify is an employee-centric organization. Our company’s differential is employee growth and their development. We provide meaningful jobs and encourage employees to take responsibility and ownership. The flat structure of the organization enables open communication and strong collaboration between team leads, directors, and employees across the departments. We foster a friendly yet exciting and challenging work environment.
As a logistics executive, you will be responsible for managing the complete logistics process and providing support and expertise to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven experience in planning, overseeing, management and coordination of logistics support operations to ensure smooth delivery of products.
- Able to handle collections from couriers like FedEx, UPS and do follow-ups for any late pickups.
- Focus on team coordination to provide all the relevant information on a timely basis to carriers’ brokerage agents in order to expedite the delivery process.
- Find alternate logistics resources with better cost and transit times.
- Able to coordinate and track Shipments.
- Launch claims and get reimbursements against lost parcels.
- Verify HS codes verification and recommends better HS codes to save cost.
- Check the custom invoices of the shipping carriers in order to ensure the charged custom on shipments.
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Strong Decision-making skills
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Effective Communication Skills (Both written/verbal)
- Thrive for challenges
- Team player
- Strong ownership
Qualification & Experience
- Graduation and above preferably in Supply Change Management.
- More than 2-years of experience in International Logistics
Perks and Benefits
- Market competitive salary
- Internet and Gym allowance
- Home-office set up
- Annual Performance appraisal
- Health insurance
- Leaves (Medical, Casual, Maternity, and Paternity)
- Employee development and engagement activities
Note: Leverify is an equal employment opportunity employer.