We are looking for full time Android and iOS Application Developer with having at least 06 months of industry experience with C++, Objective C, Swift and Java for Android. Candidates should submit a cover letter and a resume, along with online links of portfolio apps.
- Build an iPhone/Android Application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Hands on experience on Objective C and iOS SDK in a professional environment.
- Applicant who have done university projects on iOS development or Android development will be preferred.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Strong learning capability and Can Do Approach.
- Good time management skills and an ability to multi task.
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continually learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad and Android applications.
- Experience with development in Swift,Objective-C, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- knowledge of different iOS frameworks (Core Data, Core Graphics, etc.) and programming tools (Xcode, Git, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields.