The Graphic Designer/Video Animator is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving the development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations and infographics for video, print and social media outlets. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our global offices.
· Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
· Develop behavioral change communications strategies which meet the client’s objectives and program goals.
· Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including info graphics.
· Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation and photo editing.
· Assist with the artistic input and design for print materials, video contents and social media products.
· Contribute organization and planning for production teams to optimize resources and produce quality and timely out puts.
· Guide the cycles of campaign development from the initial brainstorming, creative approaches and analysis of available market researches, to the different phases of production development and implementation.