· Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
· Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
· Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
· We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI Responsibilities:-
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Proven SEO experience
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
· BS degree