LiveWire is looking for iOS Developer for its development team. You will be responsible for assisting and development of iOS applications used to deliver cutting edge experiences.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of iOS SDK, both in Objective-C & Swift, and how to create Universal Applications.
- Good knowledge in OOPS concepts and Software Design patterns.
- Experience with FireBase, NoSql Databases or SQL Server.
- Experience with Objective C, Swift, Design Patterns and the XCode IDE
- Experience with version control software especially git or other devices.
- Consume JSON based restful API and ability to translate conceptual designs into user interfaces.
- Having experience on work hybrid platform (react native) would be a plus.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High attention to minute details in requirements, design or development.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well with a team
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers to define innovative UI and optimized functionalities for mobile platforms.
- Identify Bottlenecks and come up with the optimized solution.
- Deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.