Want to join a team that’ll have you feeling at home right away?
We’re looking for a smart and energetic Performance Specialist (Paid Social & Search) who speaks the same language we do.
You've got great experience managing Paid Social campaigns and know Digital Marketing like the back of your hand.
We're a dynamic, high-performance, and fast-growing Brand.
About The Role:
- You will be responsible for executing campaigns to achieve digital marketing results for Losha.
- You are analytical and strategic with the ability to use data-driven marketing to make key
- decisions in terms of improving sales and lead generation. You can demonstrate previous experience relating to the strategizing, planning, and execution of single-channel campaigns,
- as well as supporting the strategizing, planning, and execution of multi-channel campaigns.
Do you tick these boxes?:
- 2-4 years experience building and running Paid Media campaigns (Search, Paid Social, or both)
- 1-3 years experience building, managing and optimizing SMM campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Experienced in using Google Analytics (or similar analytical platforms)
- Have an understanding of the paid social landscape (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Previous female fashion brand experience
- Knowledge of at least one additional digital marketing channel (Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, SEO, etc)
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Managing budgets, bids, and optimization Paid Social campaigns across multiple platforms
- Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and targeting
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/ mediums
- Measuring and optimizing campaigns to meet KPIs
- Evaluating budget levels and providing recommendations, projections, & forecasts
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to learn and grow your career in an award-winning brand
- An energetic, dynamic, team-orientated culture with a passion for training and development
- Flexible working options (After 6 months)
- Team lunches and social events because we love our work!
- Employee discounts
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to be part of a talented team and is looking for career progression.