This UI development position requires strong experience in Angular front-end development.
You will work closely with our Product, UI|UX, and development teams to understand requirements and business specifications around Portfolio Management, Trading, Analytics and Risk. In this position, you will work as part of a development team focused on driving innovation across multiple application UIs. You will write Angular, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS code. You will also attend meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide development work breakdown and estimates.
Main Responsibilities of the Position
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Director of User Experience to develop front end web applications
- Write complete, tested, performant, and documented Angular 9+, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS
- Cooperate with the back-end development group responsible for building RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, users, build teams, QA, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art UIs
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end and API development
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Key Competencies and Skills
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- 3+ years of Angular development experience
- Strong Angular 9+ and TypeScript coding experience and frameworks
- Other coding tools HTML 5, CSS, Webpack, Babel, NPM, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, and Web Sockets and 3rd party UI tool sets
- Git and Jenkins process for Continuous Integration.
- Strong understanding of UIUX development and product management functions
- Strong and clear written and verbal communications skills, including presentation for demos and UI reviews
- Docker processing and coding processing within a CentOS 7+ environment
- Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities for UIUX experiences
- Good understanding and usage of ASP.net API technology stack