1. Prepare Bank Payments, Cash Payments and Journal Vouchers.
2. Maintain receipts and office files of donations and cash assistance provided by organization.
3. Deal with contractor(s) and supplier(s) in respect of approved bills, their verification and payments.
4. Prepare cheques and undertake their timely and correct disbursements.
5. Record all transactions in the General Ledger.
6. Deal with bank(s) for all matters including obtaining bank statement(s) on monthly basis.
7. Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement(s) on monthly basis.
8. Prepare monthly attendance, payroll and leave records and disbursement of monthly salaries accordingly.
9. Prepare quarterly, bi-annual and annual accounts.
10. Day to day liaison on the annual audit of accounts with any consultant and external auditors.
11. Any other duty assigned by the Managing Trustee or Trustee(s).
1) Mature, proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
2) Familiarity with excel, PPT and any other financial soft wares
3) Good verbal and written communication skills.