We are looking for an experienced, talented UI/UX designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with front-end, back-end developers, and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools: e.g., Sketch and InVision.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a front-end developer.3-5 years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Must have worked on dashboard designs e.g. ERP dashboard, CRM dashboard, etc.
- Must have experience in the responsive application designs for mobile, tablets, and iPads.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, InVision, InDesign etc. Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.