· Provide skill development and institutional capacity assessment expertise during the design, planning, fieldwork, analysis, and reporting phases of the evaluation.
· Participate in the team planning workshop and in developing data collection instruments, a data collection plan, and a data analysis plan.
· Participate in a briefing with USAID staff prior to field work.
· Coordinate with implementing partner staff to organize interviews and meetings for the assigned evaluation area.
· Conduct interviews with project stakeholders (in one-on-one and/or group settings) and prepare detailed notes.
· Participate in analysis of qualitative and quantitative data.
· Identify and document findings, conclusions, and recommendations on area(s) assigned in the evaluation, according to MSI/PERFORM protocols.
· Participate in the presentation of evaluation results to USAID and implementing partners.
· Contribute to preparing the evaluation report and briefing papers, if required.