- Ensure that the operation procedure is followed by every team (Indoor / Outdoor / spare parts/call center)·
- Do Random check for above.
- Monitor escalation jobs (category wise)·
- Monitor TAT / response time / completion / critical spare / as per KPI daily·
- Monitor daily revenue collection as per budget
Spare Parts Management:
- Ensure the availability of spare parts for servicing in time.
- Periodic review of stocks and planning is done.
- Ensure that the planned assets are in place and utilized by the team (vehicles/tools/equipment)
- Ensure that there is no wastage and accounting is done for the proper usage of consumables, tools and spares by the operations team
- Ensure that revenue targets are met as per the targeted budget.
- Ensure that the marketing plan is executed as per the schedule.
- Ensure that the results of each activity are resulting in improvement of revenue and profitability.
- Ensure that the budgeted profitability is met.
- Ensure that the team is trained on new products.
- Evaluate the training needs for improvement.
- Evaluate the need for soft skills (like communication skills, customer handling skills, telephonic skills, etc…)
- Regular periodical meeting with the team for their Development and improvement.
- Assist operation in handling customers.
- Ensure that the angry customer is treated fairly.
- Ensure that the correct pricing is provided.
- Ensure the process is followed for the customer goes out happy and satisfied.
- Check the customer’s feedback and take corrective actions.
- Ensure the process in place on constantly measuring customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in place.
Reports Daily / Weekly:
- Snapshot reports on revenue, load, TAT, response/completion time, escalation, customer satisfaction, productivity, etc.
Reports Monthly / Quarterly:
- Report on KPIs / financial / process / Business Quarterly Review report and presentation to the Management.