Markalytics is a Canada-based Digital Agency, working in the eCommerce & B2B space. We are currently looking for a full-time admin manager w/ project management and team coordination skills. This role will oversee the office, work with various teams on a daily basis, and coordinate meeting logistics for internal team and clients. Any daily/weekly administrative task that is repeatable. We will group tasks & convert those into repeatable processes.
SALARY: From PKR 55,000 (will be determined on skill set & previous experience)
RESPONSIBILITIES: The initial work of the graphics designer will be:
- General administration and office management.
- Manage the front desk; act as the main POC for office.
- Support overall business continuity and office operational efficiency
- Maintain company operations tracker related to contractors in/out of the business
- Write, edit, and proofread PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, memos, correspondence and other written collateral.
- Ensure proper office décor, aesthetic, and cleanliness
- Supervise and manage overall office reception, mail protocol, etc.
- Ad hoc office support as required
- Ensure timely coordination & internal communication between all team members and partners.
- Distribute internal communications.
- Handle broad communications related to building management and office improvement
- Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical internal teams to ensure customers’ issues are resolved and identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Provide administrative and project support to other departments as requested
- Progress tracking, reporting and project management of all ongoing projects.
- Organization of key information and business processes.
- Update client database
- Basic bookkeeping & managing internal accounting records.
- Manage the budget and submit expense reports
- Document management, processing expense reports, and various projects as assigned
- Organize and handle ongoing company events, meetings, trainings, and lunch and learns
- Provide administrative support including coordinating travel and events/meetings.
- Manage calendars, scheduling meetings and conference
- Create and distribute agendas, invites, minutes etc. for meeting attendees.
- Arranging meetings, setting meeting agenda, keeping meeting minutes, follow-up on meeting notes, and managing internal communication.
- Manage HR, and supervise other staff management functions.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding related to office equipment and security.
- Ensure new hires are set up and able to work upon arrival.
- Help with the orientation of new hires to office protocols, etc.
- Track and maintain schedule of employee accessibility to office
- Serve as the team lead / staff supervisor to ensure better workplace professionalism, conflict resolution, and staff performance.
- Keeping track of daily, weekly, and monthly performance reviews.
- Virtual Workspace Management (Asana, Trello, Drive, Slack)
- Help build and refine employee Recruiting, Staffing, and onboarding Process
- Organization & Project Management: Use excel sheet and other tools to keep track of all work, and establish priorities to deadlines.
- Create and Record the Graphics designing processes for training purposes.
- Communicate and coordinate the delivery of projects, maintaining a high level of organization to ensure deliverables are completed.
- Be Curious! We need a candidate who is curious to learn new techniques and skills.
- Creative design skills (Please submit a portfolio to show samples of your work).
- Attention to detail: have a knack for making the smallest of design improvements.
- Solid knowledge of design thinking, and visual principles.
- Punctual, dependable and reliable, and also be able to work in multiple Time-zones.
- communication skills: including writing, reporting and research. Excellent customer service skills, on the phone, in person and in responding to emails.
- Project Management Skills:Multi-Tasking: Capability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably Marketing, Media, Communication, Social Sciences)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, CorelDraw)
- Google Suite and Cloud files management.
- Strong virtual organization skills; experience managing Design projects in Asana, Slack, BaseCamp a plus.
- Any other Graphics designing and video Editing tools will also be considered.
- Relevant Certifications are optional, but will be preferred.
- 1-3 years marketing experience ; Agency experience preferred.
- Relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Fresh grads are also encouraged to apply.
- Freelancing experience is also preferred.
JOB LOCATIONRawalpindi, Pakistan