SUMMARY OF DUTIES :Manages the Lubricants function Assist in preparation of Annual Lubricant Budget and strategy. Assist in developing the commercial activities for lubes in order to perform according to our budget and the Group standards.
- Lubricant stock management - follow up on lubricant stock and propose orders.
- Follow and analyze monthly statistics including market survey of oil and lubricants for general trade.
- Prospecting new customers, including site visits and prepare profitability account for each customer
- Ensure that all lubricant deliveries are invoiced; follow- up on payments and collections.
- Liaise with customer service unit to ensure lubricant deliveries are made to relevant sites.
- Set up and adjust action plans in accordance with sales policy and information from the field.
- Maintain up-dated knowledge of products, their strong-points, applications, characteristics (standardization, safety, dangerousness etc.) and the associated services.
- Develop and update range of products and services for market Apply appropriate sales techniques to the context in order to meet needs of customers and achieve objectives.
- Analyze customer needs and identify areas of commercial improvement for activities and /or products.
- Compile all market information update include the type of company and its classification.
- Constantly identify prospective customers, their needs and expectations.
- Maintain dynamic relationship with the client and provide service quality in line with customer expectations Identify potential for network lubes sales for each zone Analyze products, ranges and suitability for the market; make proposals (product / services development, new range, withdrawal of product from market etc.) to ensure competitiveness of products in line with the company strategy.
- Establish and follow-up promotion campaigns in line with internal regulations and measure impact on market Identify the right action (new product / service, new technology, new packaging etc.) and opportunity for innovation.
- Estimate the potential, expected benefits and risks connected to development
- Prepare monthly activity report, prepare weekly action plan.
- Training of area managers, distributors and warehouse staff members.
- All functions as outlined above and any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Bachelor; minimum of 4 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Sales; technical background of lubricants an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Strong team-player, good negotiation and communication skills.
- MUST HAVE HIS OWN BIKE.