At this incredibly exciting stage of our business, we're looking for an ambitious Flutter Mobile Developer to join our fast-paced, fun and agile team of developers and help implement our plans and drive profitable growth.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- Using various techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables
- Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes Experiment with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams
- Experience/knowledge of mobile programming in flutter (dart) and hybrid apps
- Knowledge of Redux, provider
- Experience/knowledge with React Native
- Experience/knowledge with Android SDK and iOS development
- ·Experience/knowledge with DevOps CI/CD pipeline configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple app store or an enterprise app store
- Experience with Restful APIs, Micro services, web services, expert in SOA design and technical implementations
- A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC (and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer)
- Experience/knowledge in Agile, Iterative, TDD
- Ability to resolves integration issues to guarantee solution conformance to requirements and engineering limitations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be well-organized, and working closely with the small team to help each other overcome barriers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.