We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our Growth & Marketing team.
In this job you will:
- Design digital materials including but not limited to posts, UI, banners, email templates, blogs, newsletters, and social media campaigns.
- Design print collateral including billboards, flyers, posters, and other corporate collateral.
- Assist in ideation and production of advertisements.
- Design environmental graphics for career fairs, festivals etc.
- Support the global team with design of decks, PowerPoint templates and proposal templates.
- Collaborate ongoing development of Cheetay’s brand identity for national consistency.
- Design and execute creative ideas developed by self, as well as others on the team, as required for any media, ensuring the delivery of on-brand content.
- Collaborate closely with various departments, peers and management to produce top-notch designs.
- Fully embrace, understand and bring to life disruptive best-in-class memorable digital content on all social platforms.
- Fresh to up to 2 years of professional design experience.
- Have strong design skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage work independently to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a strong portfolio.
- A degree in Graphic Design from a reputable university