Real Estate Sales Director
- MBR Property is looking for a sales director to join our expanding team in our Lahore office, as a Sales Director at MBR, you’ll lead, coach, and mentor a team of Real Estate consultants.
- You’ll provide guidance, sales training, and coaching, and create action plans to support your team’s success.
- You’ll also set individual sales goals, analyze data, respond to client complaints, reassign clients when necessary, and step in to take over transactions if needed.
- This role will motivate and guide the team towards reaching all sales goals.
- This person will display influence, recruiting skills, tremendous leadership experience, strong customer service skills, and proven negotiating skills.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
Strategize and project – Plan, project, and strategize team agent count and budget. Evaluate informational reports to identify new and experienced agents, estimate future sales, and understand the profits and objectives. Capture the needs of the agents to qualify sales leads and efforts.
Lead and manage – Recruit, hire, and educate the sales department on an ongoing basis. Partner with senior leadership to evaluate strategies and future sales goals.
Maintain customer focus – Work with the team to evaluate new customer goals and assist with identifying solutions that will meet their need. Handle any complaints from the customer, employee disagreements and any other problems that may affect the sales operations.
Set performance expectations and sales goals for Listing Agents, conduct periodic one-on-one review meetings and provide effective documentation and feedback to support their success
Facilitate weekly meetings to review new or updated policies, receive feedback on market conditions, and problem solve any issues occurring in the field
Review and monitor core services, weekly sales target and audit team’s sales
To Get in the Door, We Need You to Have:
- At least 2 years of real estate experience, with success closing real estate transactions
- Understanding of real estate CRM systems and technology platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workplace (G Suite)
- At least 1 years of experience directly managing a team of people
- A positive “do whatever it takes” and “all hands on deck” attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Project management skills and high attention to detail
- The flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and client needs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network in order to grow business
- A dedication to customer service and an alignment with our mission and values
We offer you:
- Base salary of Rs. 30,000- 50,000
- Plus, up to 10% of your sales team gross commission
- Travel allowance
Who is MBR?
- MBR Properties is a real estate brokerage firm, dealing between high-end property developers and homebuyers.
- We employ cutting edge technologies to produce leads through various sources.
- Our sales team enjoys a low hanging fruit, in a way, they have stock to sell and qualified leads on the other hand.
- At MBR, our vision is to become the best smart real estate company on national level.
- We strive to be known as a next-generation brokerage and home services company.
- Built around our core values; trust, longevity, transparency, friendship and care, we offer a one-stop-shop experience to real estate stakeholders, for guiding them seamlessly through the entire transaction process, with less stress.
What exactly does this look like to its employees?
- Well, it looks like paying sales advisors a steady share of income and setting them up for success with training and administrative support.