· Prepare and submit billing data and medical claims to insurance companies.
· Ensure the patient’s medical information is accurate and up to date.
· Prepare bills and invoices, and document amounts due to medical procedures and services.
· Monitor and record late payments.
· Follow-up on missed payments and resolve financial discrepancies.
· Examine patient bills for accuracy and request any missing information.
· Investigate and appeal denied claims.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fresh Candidates needed
· Must have the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Outstanding problem-solving and organizational abilities.