Job Title: Amazon Expert
Job Location: Karachi
Employment Type: Full-time
On behalf of our client we are looking for a highly self-driven, intelligent and motivated Amazon Expert to work with a leading dental distributor.
- Work across Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), where their services focus on managing your products, as well as the logistics and fulfillment of those items to ensure a positive shopper experience and optimal product inventory management to meet consumer demand
- Play a key role in identifying, contacting and building relationships to help drive investment opportunities for the firm.
- Develop a smart and competitive strategy for boosting product orders.
- Work on the latest changes in the industry, such as updates to Amazon’s algorithm, apply expertise, that results in better advice company’s online strategy.
- Optimizing your product listings for Amazon, as well as users to help improve the ranking of your products in search results, which can lead to more sales for business.
- Help improve the visibility of your products to shoppers to drive more orders.
- Work across Amazon PPC to focus on advertising your products the AMS platform, which includes Product Display Ads, Sponsored Products, and Headline search adds to improve the visibility of your products to shoppers to drive more orders.
- Create a comprehensive product identification system that includes, type of product, size, colour and even which collection the item belongs to, so that you are able to identify the product with a single glance.
- 2 years of experience of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Amazon tools such as Jungle Scout (for competitor analyses), AMZTracker (to review monitoring), io (for researching keywords)
- Experience with Amazon FBA
- Experience with Amazon Seller SKU