- Are you a Techno-functional expert with command over Odoo?
- Are you interested in enterprise application development?
- Are you passionate about developing applications/features that affect everyday life?
- Do you aspire to lead and participate in development projects for a Global Consultancy Service provider?
- If yes, you could be the Techno/Functional Developer to join our Technology & Innovation Team based in the Horn of Africa and Middle East.
About The Consulting Business:
- We assist corporate businesses, financial institutions, public sector institutions and NGOs in the successful development, implementation, management and delivery of tailor-made and customized services and solutions which cater the strategic and operational needs of our clients.
- We strive to render highest quality solutions to our clients through combining advanced skills, professional consultancy, international expertise and in-depth understanding of the regional context and work environment.
About The Developer Role:
- Primary Role:
- We are looking for Odoo ERP Technical / Functional Developer who is able to identify the requirement and propose a good alternative solution to client requirement.
- Design and Develop Odoo apps(new module development, customization).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead our projects in Odoo Customization and App Development.
- Design and develop Odoo apps(new module development, customization).
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative and customized solutions for our customers.
- Collaborate with other developers and Odoo consultants about critical issues.
- Participate in testing of new and updated apps and provide feedback.
- Create solutions and effectively communicate with clients about their ideas and business processes.
- Deliver customized and tailor made apps as per the business processes of the clients.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues.
- Gather constant feedback and provide timely support to the clients.
Profile of an ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in ICT & Business Administration.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in working with Odoo ERP.
- Creative thinker and strategic problem solver.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing in English.
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Knowledge of Linux flavored operating systems.
- Delivering and producing detailed design of Odoo code & unit test plans.
- Understanding technical requirements, providing appropriate module design in Odoo ERP.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code related issues
- Excited to play an integral role during our company’s most rapid growth period.
- Demonstrate an affinity for SaaS products that handle CRM, Accounting, Inventory, POS, and other software verticals.
- Excellent understanding of Business Process Mapping and Planning skills.
Employment Type: Contract (1 year initially)
Years of Experience: 5 plus years