medexum Inc. USA is looking for a "Sr. Billing Team Lead" to manage our billing team and efforts. This position has the potential to grow into a Sr. management position.
About medexum Inc. USA/medexum (Pvt-S) Ltd. Pakistan
1. Experienced in multi-specialty US medical billing.
2. Experienced in managing a team of billing executives.
3. General knowledge of medical credentialing processes and be able to coordinate with credentialing specialist(s).
4. Experienced in managing small to large scale A/R
5. Experienced in Hands-on in-patient (Hospitals/ERs) and out-patient (Urgent Care Centers/Doctor Clinics) medical billing. You should be able to prepare, quality assure and submit a claim. You should be able to follow up on a claim, rejection and denial.
6. Experienced in managing patient billing and coordinating with US based team members for patient billing and care
.7. Medium to advanced level use of software such as MS Outlook email software, MS Word and advanced level expertise with MS Excel.
8. Experienced with multiple medical billing software.
9. Experienced with ICD-10, related specialty CPT codes and respective modifiers. You should be able to guide you team to manage claim quality.
1. Excellent communication skills. Customer service is very important to us.
2. Honesty, truthfulness, corporate loyalty and hardworking.
3. Excellent english communication skills, you should be able to talk to physician offices, hospitals and patients directly. Be able to communicate with the US team members.
4. While you will be initially hands-on billing, you should be able to manage a team of billers, manage conflicts, hire/fire and manage basic administrative/HR tasks for your team.
5. Be able to work on a computer for long hours.
6. You should be able to dress professionally and manage professional dress code for your team as well.
7. You should be able to create a culture of high level professionalism, productivity and honesty within the team and project the same to the rest of the company.
Physical Work:There is no physical work involved in this position.