Media Signs of Brooklyn is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented Full-time Web Content Writer to join our content production team. The team member we are looking for will help us to produce website content for businesses. You will need experience in writing blogs, emails, and website pages.
Who we are:
We are a signs and Graphics printer located in NYC. Our core products are Truck wrapping, Wall Graphics, Signages like metal and plastic letters. We are all about branding and signages.
What you will be doing:
- Research and learn more about our products thru Google and competitor’s
- Writing technical information about our products (example Standoff Signs Sample 2)
- Getting full knowledge about our products
- Writing quality content for our products and services
- Managing our Blog pages, writing blogs about Signage with user-friendly topics
- Getting your work, keywords, and blog topics approved by your team lead.
- You will be multi-tasking and writing for a few of our team members
- You will be delivering easy-to-understand and audience-friendly content in a timely manner.
- You will be writing content as Journalist writes
- You will be finding and implementing keywords from Google Analytics
- You will be working from home
- 2-5 Years of experience in writing
- Extensive knowledge of researching
- Excellent writing and verbal American English skills
- You are fit to work Mon-Sat in third shift.
What Media Signs Offers:
- Paid Vacations: You will get 2 weeks of paid vacation after first year of employment
- Bonuses: Sales and Performance based bonuses
- Remote Work: Ease of work from home
- Holidays: Paid Federal holidays of Pakistan
- Access to many industry leading tools and resources.
- Experienced team resources including digital marketing, graphic, web and IT teams at your disposal.
- Opportunity to work with a team of bright and talented individuals.
- Please provide an updated resume and references as part of your initial response.
- Please provide minimum 10 pages of content samples written by you.
Qualities we look for in an ideal team member:
- Discipline and organization to work remotely
- Responsiveness and consistent communication
- Someone that wants to be an industry expert for their main competencies
- Is always experimenting and keeping up with SEO trends
- Caring and Faithful towards his work