General objectives of the function:
[Provide inpatient medical support and medical care to beneficiaries based on Organizational guidelines and protocols, on Organizational values and universal hygiene standards to improve the beneficiaries health conditions;].
The position’s requirements are:
- When needed, act as a Team Leader in the clinic to ensure the coordination of operational, medical and logistic activities, in close collaboration with other team members and MOH staff;
- Conduct medical consultation, treatment and follow up of curative cases, and provide technical support for the whole medical team;
- Ensure that all protocols and guidelines are followed by team members, including the administrative procedures;
- To ensure the quality control of medical activities; take corrections when needed, and propose preventive actions if necessary;
- Provide suggestions to improve the functioning clinics from a medical point as well as from an HR, Logistics, and operational sides also;
- Prepare and update on a regular basis the lists of drugs, material, furniture and stationeries needed for the clinics in collaboration with the Medical Supervisor, the Base Pharmacist and the Base Management of need;
- Manage and organize the medical/paramedical team and its activities according to the onsite need in order to facilitate the provision of services to the beneficiaries;
- Responsible for cases needing emergency coverage and referral; following up referred patients, and supervise the emergency transportation in ambulances;
- Good communication skills in English & Urdu.
- Pushto is essential other languages are added advantage.
- The selection is on a rolling basis, only individuals who meet the above-listed requirements are invited to apply for the above-mentioned position.
- The organization reserves the right to cancel the job posting at any time without any intimation or reason. The organization doesn’t allow or accept the candidate having multiple employments at the same time.