DigAptics is seeking to hire passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our Karachi office. Working in a digital marketing environment, the individual will lead a team responsible for developing and implementing Digital Marketing strategies for our clients and in-house projects.
The Digital Marketing Manager will also deliver paid campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Yahoo, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and Bing in order to maximize ROI. This is a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Expert to widen their knowledge and experience.
- Exploring latest trends in the market with respect to social media marketing trends, search engine marketing techniques, web content, email marketing etc.
- Proficient with SMO, SEM , SEO, and SMM
- Analyzing and improvising business development strategies for in-house as well as for our clients.
- Drafting communication strategy and content for communicating with users on different media channels.
- Knowledge of graphic designing and technical team to plan and execute marketing campaigns for the company as well as clients.
- Executing ground work tasks when need arises. So from handling social media platforms as well as SEO services.
Personality Traits to fit Company Environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to learn as well as handle multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced team environment
- Taking ownership of projects without turfing responsibilities.
- Passion to grow in skills as well as an individual
- Do whatever it takes attitude
- Open for Constructive criticism
Technical Skills required:
- Understanding of marketing, target audience, and social media channels.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Write effective headlines, body copy, and website content.
- Search Engine Optimization: Spent time in learning concepts and application of legit and White hat practices to improve Page ranking.
- Improve a company’s organic search results.
- Knowledge of building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Social Media Marketing: Familiar with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other upcoming channels necessary to run a brand campaign.
- (Paid) Search Engine Marketing: Must have practical knowledge of PPC, Search, Re-marketing and display campaigns at Google Ad-words and Facebook.
- Create and run lead generation campaigns with highly targeting audience in specific industries for higher ROI.
- Experience with Google services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 6+ years in Google & Facebook/Instagram Ads (Experience in Marketing as a service a plus)
- 6+ years in SEO.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking