An excellent opportunity for a bright and bold individual within a multi-national fastest growing organization of Pakistan.
- You will be PA to our Chairman, a well known media and business personality in Pakistan and internationally.
- As a Personal Assistant, you will be working alongside your Chairman; you will help them with the day-to-day running of the business with administrative and secretarial work.
- Your job role will be wide ranging. From project managing, keeping notes and scheduling meetings to setting up conferences and assisting with travel trips.
Your job responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Reminding the chairman of important tasks and deadlines.
- Conducting research on behalf of the chairman.
- Within the office, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings as requested; which may include booking meeting rooms, creating agendas and producing all documentation required for the meetings.
- At times, you will need to co-ordinate all necessary meeting logistics for both Chairman and guests, arrange catering if required and ensure video conference is set up if necessary.
- You will be completing weekly time and expense reports, as well as creating any other reports and documents on the Chairman’s behalf.
- You will be responsible for all correspondence on behalf of the Chairman including: taking messages, following up on voicemail recordings in a timely manner, reviewing, sorting and prioritizing email and both incoming and outgoing mail.