- The senior data entry operator is responsible for performing data entry work using proprietary software entering data, updating, verifying the filed data and ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information record.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data entered.
- Maintain the Log Book in excel of their daily work.
- Follow the instructions given by Team Lead for entering data and try to finish daily assigned work before leaving.
- Manage the computer set provided for data entry and ensure that no intentional damage to hardware or software is incurred while using it.
- Any Other Task Assigned by Coordinators related to Data Compilation to distribute the workload.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Computer literate
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Data entry and data validation skills
- Know-how of data base techniques and procedures
- Ability to work as a team
- Good knowledge of office terminology, procedures and practices
- Ability to make comparisons, identify and correct errors
Note: During or after the interview process and during your service (if selected), if it is reported that the candidate/employee holds either a dual job or is blacklisted/terminated from employment(s) previously or have any criminal case registered against them, the individual will be terminated immediately without notice.
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for test and/or interviews.
- MicroMerger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates.
- Females are encouraged to apply. 5% Special quota may be assigned for persons with disabilities who are registered or can provide a proof of disability.
- Pertaining to the data based and data analytics nature of the job, visually impaired candidates may not be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.