· Support other team members with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
· Assist in vendor relationship management
· Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
· Assigns responsibilities and delegate task to event ambassadors
· need negotiation skills to work out prices with clients and contractors.
· Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by deadline
· Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
· Delegating event planning tasks to other staff members where necessary
· Demonstrating to clients strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
· Staying under budget while planning event specifications
· Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports
· Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors.
· Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events
· Anticipating and planning for different scenarios.
· Planning multiple events at once
· Additional duties are assigned and deemed necessary for the effective business.
· Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluation.
Moftak Solutions specializes in providing software development consulting services, focused on rapid development and deployment of information systems using state of the art rapid application development technology. We at Moftak are providing technological ideas together with the perfect solutions t ...阅读更多