Overview Mohkaab Enterprise is an UK based Software house located in Lahore. We are providers of software and service for International Marketplace management, ecommerce, E-mail & Messenger services. We are helping organizations of all sizes drive organizational performance, working in partnership to reduce operational costs, streamline outdated processes and enable their people to deliver maximum value for their business and customers.
- Develop and maintain software systems and web applications.
- Read and understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design features, implement and test software components.
- Troubleshoot application related issues and maintain application performance. Problem Solving, Fixing bugs in existing projects, Re-factoring and optimizing existing code
- Optimization of the application (ensure database optimization and performance). Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Develop internal and appropriate external documentation content.
- Responsible for specifying code, testing, deploying and documenting quality systems.
- Maintain and enhance existing applications, websites and databases for performance and high-availability. Work with product owners to refine business requirements into clear, concise functional requirements.
- Work with Product Development to develop a phased approach to product delivery and release.
- Work with senior members of the organization to develop a logically de-coupled, extensible architecture.
- Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards.
- Help Support Engineers with customer support tasks-.
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Problem Solving, Fixing bugs in existing projects, Re-factoring and optimizing existing code
- Running performance benchmarking tests
- Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
- Gathering requirements from clients and users
- Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
- Documenting code so other developers can understand and contribute to it;
- Designing information architecture within an application or website.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the Team Lead discretion.
Skills & Experiences
- Object-oriented application building experience in a professional Agile/Scrum environment.
- 3 years of PHP and MySQL experience and hands-on Software Development experience (OOP).
- Expert knowledge with MVC frameworks (ideally any 02): Laravel, YII, Zend, CakePHP, Symfony, etc.
- Knowledge of working with Git, Jira, Linux environment, common design patterns.
- Experience with SAAS and/or LESS.
- Should be able to code when required and ability to modify existing code.
- Experience with Amazon MWS / AWS
- Understanding of User Interface workflows.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Team work and willingness to listen to others.
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team environment.
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development.
Note: We are looking for a person who can join us immediately within a week.