We are looking for a SEO Executive who is experienced in all major aspects of Search Engine Optimization field. An ideal candidate must have in-depth knowledge of the latest algorithms, strategies, and profound approach to resolve the issues.
Have a deep understanding of Google console and Google Analytics. The right candidate will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing long- term SEO Goals.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal links, Schema and more
- Carry out On-page & Off-page activities: On-page/Off-page analysis, strategies & execution.
- Strong skills in driving targeted traffic and making sales conversions
- Business listing, Articles Submission, Guest Posting, blogging etc
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO tactics
- Work on tools to streamline the internal process for execution and deliver the best for the company such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, MOZ, Yoast SEO
- Developing and implementing link-build strategies.
- Should have command over Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Merchant, Webmasters and Google Console
- Submit Daily Reports
- Have experience working on different SEO & Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Organic Traffic Enhancement
- Reputation Management - Yelp, Trust pilot, Reviews
- SERP Analysis
- Minimum 3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO Strategies and campaigns for international Markets like UK and USA
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus
- Google Certified is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills.