. Identify the areas suitable for microfinance operation and assign them to Assistant Credit Officers (ACOs) & Credit Officers for program implementation;
· Ensure that each ACO & COs has monthly action plan for group formation, disbursement of loan and target achievement;
· Ensure that microfinance operation is undertaken in cost and time effective manner;
· Provide support and guidance to both ACOs & COs and group/members as and when required;
· Assist Assistant Credit Officers & Credit Officers to prepare village profile of the working villages;
· Conduct social and technical appraisal of the loan applicants;
· Deal with delinquent loans, making full loan recovery;
· Provide timely information to the Manager Micro-Finance/ management regarding programme indicators for effective monitoring.
· Responsible to manage the administration & management of office and ensure that staff is adhering with the organization’s policies at Field Unit level.
· Any other duty/task assigned by the Supervisor.
pMOJAZ is striving to improve the socio-economic situation of the marginalized communities at grassroots. It is operational in central & Southern Punjab with plans to expand in the neighboring areas. The MOJAZ believes on right based inclusive development aiming towards community empowerment through ...阅读更多