Individual will work as first level of support, provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to the Electrical and Networking Infrastructure.
- Should be able to run diagnostic to, isolates problem, and determines and implements solutions at Site. Install, Electrical hardware and network issues.
- Set up equipment and schedule maintenance when required.
- Responsible for traveling to sites for Preventive maintenance located in geographical area maintained by the company.
- Providing support during Field survey and field installations at client’s Site.
- Should be able to assist in troubleshooting during on-site technical problems, involving electrical equipment.
- Should be having Electrical wiring capabilities to manage the work at Site.
- Should be able to read, analyze and interpret technical electrical and service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance work at Site.
- Candidate must have knowledge and experience of out-door Networking and Electrical work at Site.
- Should be able to Install and configure network and electrical support equipments at Site.
- Should be able to maintain the complete inventory record of the project equipment at Site.
- Candidate should be able to work in the Field at Client’s Site
- At least 2-3 years’ experience of field work is a must.
- Must have ability to work independently and follow instructions at Site.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces at Site.
- Must be able to Install and commission Networking infrastructure and associated electrical equipment at Site.
- Must be able to perform all the Electrical related work on Site.
- Must have experience in Cable laying and termination.
- Must have experience in Conduit installations.
- Must have experience in Cable tray/trunk/duct installations.