Responsible for directing the financial functions of MTBC Pakistan in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), leading the financial planning function for Accounting Standards Board (FASB), the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and other regulatory and advisory organizations.
· Worldwide responsibility for financial planning and analysis, forecasting and developing a strong team and local responsibility for the financial team in Pakistan.
· Develop credibility for MTBC with investors by creating accurate financial plans and setting appropriate expectations.
· Create financial models, scenario plans and acquisition analysis, and assist the CEO, President, CFO and other senior executives as needed.
· Prepare short-term forecast and cash flow plan and reporting mechanisms.
· Lead the annual budgeting process, working with department managers worldwide to develop realistic plans and monitor actual results vs plan.
· In conjunction with the Chief Accounting Officer, ensure financial reports are prepared in compliance with US GAAP and prepare required submissions to the SEC.
· Work closely with external audit firms to ensure completion of audits within required timelines.
· Develop a dashboard of metrics covering financial and non-financial indicators which are critical to the business, along with trend analysis and competitive benchmarks.
· Enhance and implement policies and procedures that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation, and establish controls over processes where the risk of material misstatements is high.
· Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline.
· Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the corporation may enter.