Nakisa has built top of the line software solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
Working primarily with the Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities primarily consist of building and maintaining our website from concept all the way to completion, from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
- You will be working in a fast-paced development environment with regular deliverables
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code for our website
- Ensure design and development is in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for design reviews.
- Defect correction
- Documentation of changes
- 3+ years of experience in Web Development
- 2+ year of experience using PHP frameworks, CMS systems such as WordPress, Drupal.
- Developing custom themes and plugins for CMS systems.
- Solid understanding of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Solid understanding MySQL and database management
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems.
- A team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Innovative, highly motivated, and passionate
- Minimum required qualification is BS (CS) or equivalent.
- Integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion
- SEO coding best practices.
- Google Analytics implementation and Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Certification in PHP framework will be a plus.