Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource and financial management solutions that advance business strategies. Nakisa has built top of the line software solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today. We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa's values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels. Our solutions have excelled in the market and we are committed to excel in its delivery and implementation aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of various versions of the product.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing as needed
- Automate Quality Assurance processes and test cases and continuously optimize.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of the identified bugs/issues.
- Coach and mentor SQA Engineers.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs.
- Liaise with product development team members regarding requirements and product issues.
- 4+ years of professional experience as SQA in both manual and automation capacity.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to comprehend complex system architecture, create appropriate test solutions.
- Experience in planning, designing, and implementing testing strategies/plans & testing methodologies.
- Applying appropriate test measurements and KPIs in the product/project.
- Must possess strong communication, collaboration, and team management skills with a proven ability to integrate out of the box thinking and problem-solving to improve processes, systems, and methodologies, documentation etc.
- 2+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following non-functional areas: performance, scalability, security and penetration testing. Familiarity with tools like JMeter, OWASP/ZAP.
- Knowledge, skills, and experience in working with automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Galen, Selenium, Cypress or other similar technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Java and/or Java Script.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.