Job Purpose: To execute sales plans for assigned zones, within the context of the overall corporate plan.
- Deliver sales targets assigned for the Zones.
- Take ownership of the market penetration for the Zones. Plan ways to extend the reach.
- Ensure the execution of sales strategies and plans to meet company objectives.
- Explore new segments and avenues of sales growth.
- Gain & devise competitor intelligence information and ways to counter.
- Motivate the sales force to set up high benchmarks for themselves and encourage them to enhance sales beyond the set targets.
- Train sales executives by providing them coaching on sales and improving their productivity by providing them with necessary technical product knowledge.
- Monitor team –Itinerary plans, visit frequency, drop size per POC etc.
- Develop Strong Business Relationship with Customers.
- Maintain liaison and strong relationship with key distributors.
- Ensure effective distributor and customer service level while maintaining damages and expiry checks.
- Ensure excellence in forecasting and SOP for the Zones.
- Identify and share market insights with team.
Minimum Qualification: University Degree
Minimum Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Team Handling & Motivational Skills
- Customer Handling
- Selling Skills
- Distribution Management