Who Are We?
NCRi Inc. is an innovative and agile BPO service provider that supports organizations across industries, with commitment to our clients, their customers and our employees through integrity and trust. We transform the entire customer experience, by empowering and developing our team, enabling technology to drive innovation, and continually improving our systems and processes. NCRi creates long and successful client relationships by being committed to maintaining our clients’ branding and integrity, and by producing consistent results. Our core philosophy is based on professionalism and respect. This philosophy has enabled NCRi to become the partner of choice for many clients nationally. Our commitment to creating a partnership with each client is based on the concepts of high-quality service and cutting-edge innovative technology. This allows us to respond more efficiently and proactively to our clients’ changing needs.
We are a global organization with multiple locations in Canada and abroad. We are excited to provide internal and external growth opportunities as we continue to expand. NCRi is proud to offer our Agents initial paid training, monthly coaching, performance management support and ongoing learning and development opportunities. We value providing numerous employee engagement and philanthropic initiatives throughout the year also. We would love to have you join our team!
- Assist with full-cycle recruitment for all Ontario positions and support for our offices and work from home solutions
- Recruit active and passive candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
- Post positions in BambooHR and indeed
- Maintain and update BambooHR with new hire information
- Assist with employee onboarding processes by following up with new hires, ensure all onboarding documents are completed/signed prior to start date
- Create and maintain various reports and metrics; manage recruitment and onboarding spreadsheets and communicate progress with HR Canada.
- Attend weekly HR Recruitment meetings- provide update on progress
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers, Recruiting, Sourcing, etc.) and maintain effective communication channels
- Facilitate all virtual interviews with HR Canada and Hiring managers using MS Teams to ensure a positive candidate experience; troubleshoot any issues in real-time
- 2+ year of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or a similar coordination support role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with BambooHR or other applicant tracking system
- Understanding of interview workflow
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills in addition to a strong sense of urgency
- High level of empathy and a champion of exceptional candidate experiences
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work with little direct supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, MS Teams
- Strong research skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Reporting to: HR Canada
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan