The company is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about building a career in financial services and in particular asset management. The individual should have 2-3 years’ relevant experience in finance and accountancy experience is necessary. Initially the individual will spend time with the COO in order to understand the Financial Controller role within the company. The role will involve maintaining the company accounts, payroll, HR, office management and to be able to produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the COO of the company
· Manage the company accounts on a monthly basis and produce annual accounts
· Responsible for payroll and staff management
· General HR and office maintenance duties
· Co-ordinate regularly with back office and compliance
· Generate the monthly revenue calculations
· Calculate the management fees for the accounts that the company manages
· Generate the client invoices using our internal system
· Communicate with the accountant in Europe to ensure timely delivery of payments
· Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested by COO & Team Leader
· Produce minutes for weekly/monthly meetings
· Escalation point for local staff
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
· Microsoft Teams
Skill Sets Required
· Qualified to graduate level from a recognised university
· Recognised accountant with relevant qualifications
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· All communication will be in English
· Self-starter and motivated
· Willing to work as part of a team
This is an office-based role that offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The hours will be based on Islamabad hours of work 9am to 6pm.
Public holidays are based on Pakistan.