The company is setting up a new office in Islamabad to support the European business. The company is looking for a dynamic individual who is passionate about building a career in financial services and in particular operations. The individual should have 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a finance-related back-office role. Initially the individual will spend time with the Operations Team Lead in order to understand the role of operations within the company. The role will involve both manual and automated stock and cash reconciliations. The reconciliation will be completed on a daily basis to meet the requirements of the business.
· Daily stock and cash reconciliation of accounts, updating daily,prices for a number of securities
· Daily monitoring of accounts as defined in training and training manual
· Completion of daily check lists and submitted to Operations Team Lead
· Monitoring of performance data
· Investigating any queries raised by the Front Office
· Some ad-hoc administration tasks.
· Understanding of corporate actions
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
· Microsoft Teams
· Macro writing and/or VBA is an advantage but not a prerequisite
Skill Sets Required
· Qualified to graduate level from a recognised university
· Fluent in both written and spoken English
· All communication will be in English
· Self-starter and motivated
· Willing to work as part of a team
This is an office-based role that offers a competitive salary and benefits.
The hours will be based on Islamabad hours of work 9 am to 6 pm (Morning Shift).
Public holidays are based in Pakistan