We are recruiting a Creative Writer and insist that this person to have a keen eye for detail.
- The Creative Writer will be constructing copy, both long and short-form, for a number of different audiences.
- You must be able to work well on your own and as part of a team.
- We expect the Creative Writer to know how to strike a balance between quality and quantity.
- To succeed as a Creative Writer, you should constantly strive to hone your skills and view any feedback session as a learning opportunity.
- An outstanding Creative Writer should read widely and be comfortable sharing their work.
- You should also be able to follow both written and verbal briefs and be able to meet deadlines.
- Conduct research before and during the writing process.
- Prepare material for assignments, which includes planning, outline, and synopsis.
- Conduct thorough fact-checks before submitting any work.
- Ensure the logical flow of all writing produced.
- Critical reading and thinking skills.
- An interest in Real Estate Sector
- Evidence of writing experience (links to published work would be advantageous).
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Basic computer skills.
- A growth mindset.
- A degree in writing, communication, language, marketing, or similar.