We are looking for Full Stack Developers to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Work with the graphic designers to convert designs into visual elements.
- Work on both mobile and desktop applications.
- Work on server-side languages including Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
- Work on cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Work on code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- 3 years of technical experience in Full-stack development Design.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and package.
- A diverse team and inclusive culture.
- A focus on individual learning and development.
- Medical insurance.
- All expense paid Business Travel plus travel allowances.
- Paid Annual Leaves, Sick Leaves, Hajj Leaves, Maternity Leaves.
- Certification allowances.