Nextbridge Pvt Ltd. immediately requires 4 x Android Senior Software Engineers for one of its three offices based in Johar Town, Lahore.
CS/IT/SE graduates from reputable universities and having good English communication skills with at least 3 to 5 years' of related professional experience are encouraged to apply for the position.
The ideal candidate should have strong technical knowledge in the below areas:
- Development expertise in React Native and one or more Android domains, including Java/Kotlin applications, Android SDK / NDK, framework, libraries (C/C++), runtime (Dalvik VM), and kernel.
- Well versed in latest development trends and technologies like RxJAVA, Dagger
- Hands-on experience in architectural design patterns like MVP, MVVM or MVC
- Experience using content providers, SQL Lite, REALM Databases and external/internal data storage methods
- Experience in handling location APIs and Maps.
- Experience in good Mobile UI/UX development.
- Hands on experience of publishing and deployment of android application.
- Good understanding of Android multimedia, networking, and graphics subsystems.
- Understanding of low-level Android hardware and software interfaces.
- Embedded real-time system (RTOS) development experience with Linux.
- Experience with Drawings, Animation will be a plus.
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in the complete software development life-cycle and agile methodologies.
- Able to acquire high level of customer satisfaction, which exceeds standard levels of performance.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with small and/or remote teams.
- Fast learner, solid problem solver with great testing and debugging skills.
Note: Market competitive remuneration package, on-the-job training from Nextbridge Training Institute and exponential career growth opportunity will be provided to the selected candidates.