Duties and Responsibilities of the job
- Ticketing Officer helps passengers to plan for their trips.
- Candidate will answers questions on travel arrangements such as routes and time schedules.
- Candidate makes and confirms reservations.
- Candidate calculates the expenses and sells tickets to the passengers.
- Candidate may be required to make other arrangements such as car bookings for the passengers.
- Candidate is required to re-book tickets and other arrangements if the passengers decide to change their schedules.
- The ticketing officers may have access to computers to help speed up the process.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant Client/staff.
- Sales and Ticketing Procedure
- Scheduling meetings and appointments for Recruitment of Overseas Employment.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings.
Knowledge Computer Skills
Excel, Word, Power Point, Social Marketing
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: Rs15,000.00 - Rs25,000.00 per month