We are looking for an organized “Sales and Marketing Manager” to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature and meeting marketing objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
He/She should have strong interpersonal, leadership, communication skills, possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in real estate marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.