Head of Client Servicing will be responsible for overseeing & maintaining the relationships between the company and its clients by ensuring that account managers develop healthy and effective relationships with each relevant client to ensure smooth running of day to day tasks.
Reporting of the role This role reports to the Business Head / Director of Digital3 Best Things About The Job
- Drive the innovation, content and partnership agenda with clients - and not only work on, but craft from start to end, award-winning marketing initiatives that stretches from production innovation through to the last retail mile and everything in-between
- No one day is the same as you will be interacting and work with a ton of different stakeholders including clients from many different functions
- Direct rapport with the very senior management team within the client organization to pro-actively suggest and source opportunities.
In Three months in this role, your goals will be:
- Gain full understanding Obrotu’s role and its scope of services and revenue model.
- Familiarize self with needs and requirements of assigned resources and clients. Develop a working relationship, build credibility and rapport with frequent visits and participating in meetings/discussions.
- Take over management and implementation of the assigned first half 2021 projects pipeline in collaboration with planning and client media teams.
In Six Months
- Lead internal & client briefing and brainstorming sessions and establish self as thought leader. Take ownership of the content and innovation funnel across the assigned client group including 2021 big bets and content initiatives.
- Develop new opportunities to drive increase in agency revenue across clients.
In 12 Months
- Develop and lead a centralized, self-supported team.
- Lead 21/22 innovation pipeline of 8-12 big ticket campaigns.
- Double the billings of new products and services in support of suggested content and innovation projects.
- Build award-winning new campaign platforms stretching across channels helping our client connect through the most powerful consumer passion points
Head of Client Servicing will be responsible for - but not limited to - the following tasks:
- Craft / Unlock client and agency creative briefs, develop and lead inspiring and persuasive creative briefings and partner with agency/client teams in developing and nurturing ideas
- Be the engine to unlock powerful and influential insights and translates those insights into actionable brand plans & exciting ideas together with championing and managing the execution of those ideas
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant and inspiring to the client’s business (foremost) and the agency
- Partner with the relevant planning, buying and digital teams in developing and leading creative presentations to the client
- Be an effective brand steward for assigned clients and be a persuasive/trusted partner.
- Take an active role in building relationships internally and with the relevant client contacts to develop a rapport that earns the respect and forges greater partnership.
- Be able to work well under pressure while managing multiple assignments and deadlines.
What You Will Need
- Demonstrate curiosity to be a strong strategic and conceptual thinker. Skilled at nurturing and leading the development of integrated ideas.
- Be able inspire creativity in our agency product and teams along with a passion for digging deep to unlock meaningful insights.
- Collaborative spirit with self-confidence; be able to hold a room while effectively marrying rigor with imagination.
- Be an aspiring future leader, projecting clarity of thought and maturity in challenging situations.
- Be someone who enjoys the cultivation of relationships.
- Strong organizational skills with capacity to work under pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally/externally, formally & informally.
- Strong listening, writing and presentation skills; proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Business, Media or Mass Communication.
- 5+ years in Advertising/ Creative/Media Agency