Postion: Collections Officer
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Request & review of invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding and regular updating of the total outstanding.
- Monthly reconciliations with Finance Department.
- Prepare & maintain full customer commercial information.
- Prepare payment collection forecast plan weekly/monthly.
- Cold calls to be done with the relevant stake holders for payment release.
- Follow up and ensure deliveries an time as per committed dates.
- Coordinate with Stock/Support team on terminal stock.
- Initiate monthly credit follow up meeting with all concerned departments.
- Liaise with Project Management for project invoicing
- Send daily, weekly/ Monthly reports to the direct report.
- Collection target 90% of invoices value.
- OS Target to be decreased 10% from last year.
- Maintain OS aging as of 25-30 days. Perform other related duties as requested.
Skills & Qualifications
- Any Graduate
- 01-02 years of prior experience within similar role
- Must be an expert in MS Office Suit
- Good Communications skills
- Preferred a female candidate