Position: HR Generalist
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Experience: 02-04 years
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
Skills & Qualifications
- Any Bachelor’s Degree – (Masters/ MBA in Human Resource Management would be an added advantage)
- Minimum 02-04 years of experience with Recruitment, Operations (Time & Attendance, Documentations, Preparing various letters etc.), Payroll management and Engagement activities.
- Excellent communication& people skills
- Should have a very professional sense of writing formal emails
- Good with basic Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.)
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Aptitude in problem-solving – Bold, straightforward, not rude but firm.
- Experienced with employee retention strategies.